Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hot and Sexy

Wow, I have some stories to tell after these last two photo's shoots!  My friend and photographer knew how much I love the old classic cars so he went to a car show, got a gentlemen who after hearing the proposition was like "oh yeah, bring her on"  and so we went...I found a matching outfit to wear, along with the thigh highs and heels!  We go to meet the gentlemen and due to some poor planning I had no one to do my hair but luckily we arrived early and I went to a local hair salon where they did a great job, not so sure the style, hair, and car matched times, but I think I looked pretty good, lol, not to mention working so quickly could of been a hazard. The outfit couldn't even cover me, as soon as I let go, down it went, between the shooting I had one saying cover yourself and the other saying leave it alone, it was crazy, running late, forgot my robe, just soft skin showing all over, it will probably be a little while before this is added, but when it does, I hope everyone likes it!  But wasn't able to shoot with the car really only took two pictures with it, had to go...but will do it again soon!  I also was a Egyptian goddess, naughty nurse, dirty cop, and Gretchen.   LOL, just wait and see, the Gretchen didn't even cover my giant breasts, and I was popping out of the nurse outfit, and while I was doing the cop pictures, we had to relocate due to peepers twice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment